Voting is now open for members to select who you want to represent you on UNISON’s NEC.
Some of you will have already received your ballot papers and all of them should have arrived by 29th April (if you haven’t received yours by then please contact UNISON on 0800 0857 857). You then have until 17th May to return your completed ballot paper.
Our representatives on the NEC are elected every two years and I do urge members to exercise your right to choose who will represent you. This year, the Milton Keynes Area Branch of UNISON have nominated the candidates listed below, however, you are of course free to vote for alternative candidates if you prefer.
MK Area Branch nominations for the 2019 UNISON NEC Elections:
- Regional (Male) – Steve Milford
- Disabled Members – Paula Carlyle
- Black Members (Male) – Hugo Pierre
- Black Members (Female) – Sandra Okwara
- No nomination was made in the other categories